Production Music for Film, TV, Internet and Games
Curtis Fornadley Guitarist – Producer – Composer
I am an established music producer specializing in genres that feature guitar. I am consistently expanding my repertoire while striving to serve the TV/Film licensing community with my music.
I own all the rights to my music and these tracks are available for exclusive licensing. Stems and instrumental versions of vocal tracks are available upon request.
High Energy, Upbeat, Groove
- Shaken, Not Stirred – Heavy Rock, dynamic, exciting spy theme a la James Bond.
- Santa Ana Surf Modern Surf rock.
- Do It – Groove rock, with talk box guitar.
- Bad Habits – Raw, electric, bluesy rock, male vocal
- Black Licorice – Organic rock with shifting textures
- You Never Know – Rock shuffle beat
- Turn 3 – Fast, High Energy Rock with horn section (yes, real horns)
- Living Your Best Life – Upbeat Anthem rock
Chill, Sensual, Psychedelic, Reflective, Moody
- Moth To The Flame – Melodic, lyrical, bittersweet, timeless rock, female vocal.
- Driving In The Rain – Hypnotic rock track with a blusey vibe.
- You Resonate My World – Moody and slightly Psychedelic.
- Hindsight – Laid back but solid groove.
- I Want You To Show Me – Lo Fi vibes.
- That Just Ain’t So – Lo Fi vibes.
- A Final Peace For Jeff – Poignant tribute to Jeff Becks melodic style.